The Ecology Action Center (EAC) and the Illinois Wesleyan University Wellness Program believe in a future where we can inspire and assist residents of McLean County in creating, strengthening, and preserving a healthy environment and living healthy lifestyles.
ISLWE is a public outreach event designed to create healthy communities by embracing services that promote health and wellness, advancing ideas for sustainability, and inspiring tomorrow’s citizens toward environmental responsibility. Working together, we can provide higher-impact, higher-value experiences that encourage innovation and curiosity in our community.
In the past, businesses and community organizations like you have helped us make ISLWE a success. We are seeking sponsors to help cover the costs of ISLWE in order to make it a truly community-friendly event, accessible and free to the public.
Why an Expo?
- An Expo unites. ISLWE brings together institutions, organizations, and individuals dedicated to public understanding of health, wellness, sustainability, and environmental stewardship in order to provide unforgettable experiences that unite people in a spirit of exploration and inspire minds—young and old—with the exhilaration of discovery.
- Curiosity should be celebrated. Our culture celebrates sports, music, food, history, and culture. Curiosity is a cornerstone of innovation, and the expo provides a way to encourage innovation for future generations.
- Workforce development. The expo aims to engage and excite attendees about the health and environmental work happening in our community. It presents these careers as interesting, fun, cool, lucrative, and the jobs of the future.
- Regional pride. The expo emphasizes ongoing innovation and development in Central Illinois, bolstering our identity as a hub for curiosity and innovation with a drive toward a sustainable and healthy future.
- Brand development and exposure. The expo leverages partnerships with local media outlets to secure paid advertising and PR efforts to reach the target market dozens of times in the months of March and April.
- Consumer education and interaction. Sponsors engage with the public in a variety of venues and formats. Expo organizers assist sponsors in developing engaging, hands-on programming that fit with the mission of ISLWE.
- Corporate citizenship and civic engagement. The expo provides the public with opportunities to explore topics relevant to their daily lives and the critical issues of our time, especially relating to environmental stewardship. Working together, we can provide higher-impact, higher-value experiences that encourage innovation and curiosity in our community.
Where to Send Sponsorship
Levels of Sponsorship
$1000+, will include all of the benefits of Lead Sponsorship, plus a banner displayed at the event with your organization logo.
$500-$999, will include your organization logo on all event print material, the event website, and in the digital program guide at the event. Will also include posts on social media and through e-blasts. A description of your organization will accompany the logo on the event website and in the digital program guide.
$250-$499, will include your organization’s name as a sponsor in the digital program guide and on the event website. Will also include posts on social media and through e-blasts.
If you wish to donate a product or service of benefit to this event, the level of sponsorship will be based on the value of the product or service.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Illinois Sustainable Living and Wellness Expo, complete the online Sponsorship Registration and Payment Form. For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact Larissa Armstrong at email@example.com.